Restores Accidentally Deleted Files
FlashCrest Undelete can restore files deleted from Flash drives, hard drives & memory cards.
- Recover photos/movies from camera memory cards
- Recover files from USB and thumb drives
- Supports NTFS and FAT32
- Recover files after emptying the Recycle Bin
FlashCrest Undelete can restore files that you may have accidentally deleted from your camera, computer, or USB drive.
When a files is deleted, its content actually remains on the disk, but the space that it occupies becomes tagged as free. It's important to note that copying an extra data to the disk may overwrite this free space, so it's best to install FlashCrest Undelete on an external drive as quickly as possible.
- Restore lost pictures or corrupted pictures from your camera's memory card
- Restore text and word documents from USB keys and Hard Disks
- Recover MP3's and other music from your MP3 player
- View files that have been recently emptied from the Recycle Bin
Before Installing FlashCrest Undelete
- Do not open or close any programs on your PC
- Avoid installing any new software on the disk you wish to recover
- Don't add any new files to the disk
- Run FlashCrest Undelete and select the file you want to restore
- Recover the file to a different disk
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- NTFS or FAT32 Formatted Drives
- Supports USB and Camera Memory Cards